2018 First Team All-Patriot League (shortstop)
NEIBA All-Star Game Selection (2018, 2019)
2019 Preseason All-Patriot League
Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018, 2019)
2018 Hop Riopel Award (Holy Cross' Most Valuable Player)
Ranks tied for fifth in career program history for sacrifice bunts (19)
Ranks tied for eighth in career program history in walks (67)
Ranks eighth in career program history in assists (349)
Ranks 10th in career program history in double plays turned (62)
Ranks tied for fourth in single-season (2019) program history in walks (36)
- Appeared in all 54 of the Crusaders’ contests, starting 52 games at shortstop and third base.
- Batted .241 with a .385 on-base percentage.
- Recorded 27 RBI and seven doubles, two triples and a home run with a .324 slugging percentage.
- Walked 36 times and stole 10 bases.
- In Patriot League play, hit .295 with a .417 on-base percentage.
- Went 3-for-4 with two RBI and two runs scored in win vs. Nicholls (3/3).
- Hit 2-for-3 with two RBI and a double in victory over Navy (4/7).
- Had a 3-for-3 day at Rhode Island with two doubles, two walks and four RBI (4/10).
- Went 2-for-5 with two RBI and a triple in win at Bucknell (4/13).
- Hit 4-for-5 with a double, two RBI, two runs scored and a stolen base in win at Lafayette (5/4).
- Went 2-for-5 with a double and two RBI in playoff victory over Army (5/11).
- Selected for NEIBA All-Star Game.
- Named to Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
- Named to the first team All-Patriot League.
- Selected for NEIBA All-Star Game.
- Played and started in all 44 games in the infield.
- Recorded a .320 batting average.
- Tallied 29 runs and 48 hits with 10 doubles to lead the team.
- Had two triples and two home runs with 13 RBI.
- Ended the season with a .926 fielding percentage.
- Went 3-for-4 with two doubles and two RBI at Lehigh (3/31).
- Hit 3-for-5 with a double, triple and three runs scored vs. Navy (4/7).
- Went 3-for-5 with a double and RBI vs. Lafayette (5/5).
- Appeared in all 53 games with 52 starts.
- Posted a .250 batting average and an on-base percentage of .328.
- Tallied 14 RBI on the year.
- Went 2-for-5 with a double and two RBI vs. UMass (3/21).
- Hit 2-for-4 with a double, two runs scored and an RBI vs. Navy (4/2).
- Had a 2-for-4 day with two RBI and two stolen bases at Rhode Island (4/12).
- Hit 2-for-5 with a triple, three runs scored and two RBI vs. Bucknell (4/23).
- Hit 2-for-6 with a double and two runs scored in Patriot League Championship series win vs. Bucknell (5/20).
- Went 2-for-3 with two runs scored in NCAA Tournament victory over No. 25 Nebraska (6/3).
Before Holy Cross:
- Played two varsity seasons at Westfield under head coach Bob Brewster.
- Served as team captain his senior year.
- Team won 2016 Watchung Division Championship and Union County Conference Championship.
- Named Union County Player of the Year, Rawlings-Perfect Game honorable mention All-American and Perfect Game Northeast All-Region second team in 2016.
- Also named 2015 Perfect Game Underclass honorable mention.
- Graduated with a career batting average of .384.
- Named first team All-Conference in 2015 and 2016; also named first team All-County in 2016.
- Played at the club level for the Farrah Scout under head coach Frank Montalvo, where he batted .374 for his career.
- Distinguished Honor Roll student from 2013-2016.
- Member of the National Honor Society and Spanish National Honor Society in 2015.
- Son of Joseph and Christine Rinaldi
- Father played baseball at Manhattan
- Has one brother (Joseph) and one sister (Danielle)
- Brother played one season of football at Bucknell
- Majoring in psychology.