Men's Track and Field Set for BU Terrier Classic
Holy Cross Athletics 01-24-2019
The Holy Cross men’s track and field team will compete at the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic on Saturday, January 26.
LAST TIME OUT:
- The Crusaders competed in a dual meet at the University of New Hampshire on January 19, falling short against the Wildcats by a score of 244-178.
- Seniors Brandon Thornhill and Alexander Escada won the 55 meter hurdles and long jump, respectively.
- Junior Garrett Fortin finished second in the 55 meter dash, while sophomore Dan Dempsey was also second in the high jump, posting a mark of 1.89 meters.
- Senior Sawyer Badey (triple jump) and freshman TJ Duggan (pole vault) also both earned second-place finishes.
- As a freshman, Michael Pichay placed fifth in the long jump at the Terrier Classic on January 27, 2018, and set a school record in the triple jump to highlight the day for the Crusaders.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Men's Track & Field
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Holy Cross Athletics Moments: 2018-19
2019 Baseball Patriot League Semifinal Hype
Softball vs. Lafayette Highlights (5/4/2019)