Men's soccer to begin Patriot League action at Navy
Holy Cross (0-5)
vs. Navy (6-0)
|Date||Sept. 21, 2019|
|Glenn Warner Soccer Facility|
|Live Stats||Stat Broadcast|
|Watch||Patriot League Network|
|Last Meeting||Sept. 23, 2018 | W, 2-1 OT|
|Series History||Holy Cross leads, 15-12-4|
|Follow Us||Twitter | Facebook | Instagram|
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross men’s soccer team will open Patriot League action on Sept. 21 at Navy at 1:00 p.m.
Scouting Holy Cross (0-5)
- The Crusaders’ will start off Patriot League play at Navy.
- Bobby Hurstak made four saves in the Crusaders’ last outing against Northeastern. In the game, Hurstak also made a diving penalty kick save.
- Max Krause leads the way with two goals on the season.
- In the teams’ last meeting, Holy Cross claimed an overtime victory in Worcester, 2-1.
- Holy Cross leads the all-time series, 15-12-4.
Scouting Navy (6-0)
- The Midshipmen are riding a six-game win streak, most recently winning at Longwood on Sept. 18, 2-1.
- Prior to that game, Navy played four-consecutive games without giving up a goal.
- Jacob Williams and Matt Nocita each lead the team with three goals.
- Ian Brambellt has played every minute in goal for the Midshipmen, for a 0.33 goals against average and .875 save percentage.
Parking / Shuttle / Ticket Information
Fans are reminded that the general public does not have access to drive their vehicles on to the U.S. Naval Academy. Fans may park at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium for $5 and take a shuttle that will run every 10 minutes starting one hour before the game and will continue running until one hour after the game is completed. Fans 18 and over need a government-issued photo ID. Enter Gate 5 off Taylor Ave. to park at the stadium. Dogs are not permitted inside the Glenn Warner Soccer Facility. All soccer contests at the Glenn Warner Soccer Facility will be free of charge.