Women's Tennis Wins Two Matches Over New Haven and Bentley
Holy Cross Athletics 04-08-2019
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross women’s tennis team won a pair of matches this weekend, 6-1 against New Haven and 5-2 over Bentley.
- Maddie DeNucci won her No. 2 singles match, 6-5, 6-0.
- Sophia Papa took No. 3 singles, 6-2, 6-2.
- Morgan McGuire won a tough No. 4 singles match, 7-5, 2-6, 10-7.
- No. 5 singles was won by Jennifer Kary, 6-1, 6-3.
- Caroline Kam took No. 6 singles, 6-1, 6-0.
- Allison Reiling and Katya Martin teamed up to win No. 1 doubles, 8-6.
- Kary and Kam took No. 3 doubles, 8-1
- Reiling and Martin, as well as Kam and Kary, took their doubles matches again against Bentley. Reiling and Martin won, 6-3, while Kam and Kary prevailed, 6-0.
- DeNucci took No. 2 singles, 6-0, 6-1.
- McGuire won, 6-4, 6-3, in No. 4 singles.
- Kary claimed the 6-0, 6-0 victory at No. 5 singles.
- Kam rounded out the day with a 6-0, 6-0 win at No. 6 singles.
The Crusaders will take on Franklin Pierce this Wednesday at home at 4:00 p.m.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Women's Tennis
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
2019 Holy Cross Football Season Preview: Part I
Holy Cross Athletics Moments: 2018-19
2019 Baseball Patriot League Semifinal Hype