Women's Lacrosse to Play at Hartford
WORCESTER, Mass. - Holy Cross will travel to Hartford to face the Hawks on March 9 at 11:00 a.m.
• Holy Cross dropped a 17-5 decision at Villanova on March 6.
• The Crusaders hold a 1-5 overall record heading into the game at Hartford on March 9.
• Keely Connors has tallied 15 goals on the season and is averaging 2.5 goals per game to lead the Crusaders attack.
• Connors has also posted 25 draw controls on the season.
• Walker also leads the team in ground balls, with 18.
• Sophie Ochs has played 207:37 minutes and recorded 21 saves for a .463 save percentage and 10.40 goals against average.
• The game at Hartford is the Crusaders final non-conference game before Patriot League play begins.
• Eighteen of the Crusaders’ 54 goals on the season have been scored on free-position attempts.
• Baker Earl has now posted a point in each of her last three games played, recording two goals and one assist.
• The Hawks host Holy Cross with an 0-6 record.
• Hartford is led by Megan Miller, who has posted eight goals and four assists.
• Kaitlyn D’Andrea and Emily Steele lead the team in draw controls, each with 11.
• Defensively, Suzanna Cantwell leads with five caused turnovers and 11 ground balls.
• Emma Privitera holds a .500 save percentage and 17.66 goals against average, having played 220:49 minutes through five games.
• The Hawks average 5.83 goals per game and 17.67 goals against per game.
All-Time against Hartford
• The Crusaders and Hawks have not yet faced.
• Holy Cross will start Patriot League play at Lafayette on March 6 at 1:00 p.m.