Women's Lacrosse To Face Villanova
WORCESTER, Mass. - Holy Cross will play at Villanova on March 6 at 1:00 p.m. at Villanova Stadium.
• Holy Cross most recently played on March 3, where they fell to Siena, 11-7.
• Izzy Grant led the Crusaders with a hat trick and now owns eight goals on the season. She is currently riding a four-game scoring streak.
• With 15 points, Keely Connors leads the team in scoring. Connors has picked up 14 goals and added 22 draw controls.
• Defensively, Haley Walker paces the team with 17 ground balls and nine caused turnovers.
• Sophie Ochs and Julian Kubler have nearly split time in goal. Ochs owns a .492 save percentage and a 9.67 goals against average. Kubler holds a 11.59 goals against average and a .405 save percentage.
• As a team, the Crusaders rank first in caused turnovers per game in the Patriot League and 16th nationally (11.80).
• The Crusaders rank second in the league and 14th nationally in ground balls per game (23.80).
• Baker Earl has recorded consecutive points in Holy Cross’ last two games, with one goal and one assist.
• The Wildcats host the Crusaders with a 2-3 overall record. Most recently, Villanova fell at Saint Joseph’s, 16-8, on March 2.
• Villanova is led by Katie Comerford, who has recorded 15 points in five games. Comerford has scored six goals and added nine assists.
• Sydney Frank leads the defense with 10 caused turnovers and 10 ground balls.
• Devin Hassinger, who has scored a team-best 10 goals, has also recorded 30 draw controls.
• Alexa Moro has played in all five games between the pipes for the Wildcats. Moro owns a .472 save percentage and a 12.08 goals against average.
All-Time against Villanova
• The Crusaders own the series 8-5.
• In the teams’ last meeting, the Crusaders fell 10-7, on Feb. 26, 2018.
• Holy Cross will play at Hartford on March 9 at 11:00 a.m.