Swimming and Diving at Patriot League Championship: Day Three
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams competed at the third day of the Patriot League Championship on Friday. After three days of competition, the women are in eighth place out of 10 and the men are in ninth of 10. Navy continues to lead both sides.
- Emily Sullivan came in 10th in the 400 IM with a program record 4:24.88.
- Brianna Larnard finished in 12th in the 100 fly with a 55.58. She set the program record of 55.56 in the preliminaries.
- Steve Tierney came in 13th in the 100 fly with a time of 49.46. In the preliminaries, he set a program record with a 49.17.
- In the 100 back preliminary, Katy Saladin set a program record of 57.81.
- Tierney also came in 11th of the 200 free with a 1:39.65.
- Nathan Kramer finished in 16th of the 400 IM with a 4:03.52.
- Kayleigh Hoagland claimed 15th in the 200 free with a 1:54.06. Caroline Body did the same in the 100 breast with a 1:06.75.
- Larnard, Body, Kelly Rose, and Saladin came in 10th of the 200 free relay with a 1:39.61.
- Ben Fox, Kevin Lagasse, Christian Realbuto, and Kramer took ninth in the 200 free relay with a 1:26.32.