Men's Soccer To Host Winter ID Clinic
WORCESTER, Mass. – The men’s soccer staff will host a Winter ID Clinic on January 5-6, 2019. The clinic is a non-residential, high-level College ID Clinic held on the campus of Holy Cross. To register for the clinic, click here.
The clinic is open to all boys in entering grade 8-12 and is a two-day competitive training program for players who plan to play at the collegiate level. The ID Clinic will be conducted by the Holy Cross coaching staff. For more information on the clinic, click here.
The clinic will be held on Jan. 5 from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and Jan. 6 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. The clinic schedule is as follows:
Saturday January 5th 2019
- 8:00 AM - Clinic Check-in
- 8.45 AM - Camp Staff Introductions
- 9:00-11:00 AM - Session 1 - Technical Training & Small Sided Games
- 11.00-11.30AM - College Process Talk
- 12 Noon - Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00 PM - Session 2 - Games (8 v 8/ 11 v 11)
- 3:00 PM -Dismissal
Sunday January 6th 2019
- 9.00am- Session 3 - Games (11v 11)
- 11.00am- College of the Holy Cross Information Session
To register for the clinic, click here.
For more information on the clinic, click here.