Men's Soccer to Finish Season at Lehigh
Holy Cross (3-9-4, 2-5-1 PL)
vs. Lehigh (8-7-2, 5-3-0 PL)
|Date||Nov. 3, 2018|
|Ulrich Sports Complex|
|Watch||Patriot League Network|
|Last Meeting||Nov. 7, 2017 | W, 3-0|
|Follow Us||Twitter | Facebook | Instagram|
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross men’s soccer team will play its final game of the 2018 season on Nov. 3 at Lehigh at 6:05 p.m. The last time the Crusaders and Mountain Hawks faced, it was in Bethlehem and in the Patriot League quarterfinal game where Holy Cross came out with a 3-0 win.
Things to Know About Holy Cross (3-9-4, 2-5-1 PL):
- The Crusaders travel to Lehigh after defeating Army on Oct. 28 in Worcester, 3-2.
- Simon Becher scored his team-leading sixth of the season and added an assist in the game, to push his point total to 14 in his freshman campaign.
- Becher ranks fifth in points among the Patriot League. He also ranks fifth in goals scored.
- Holy Cross has seen nine different goal scorers in the 2018 season, most recently Luka Milidragovic. The junior defender scored his first of the season on Oct. 28.
- Henry Stutz has made 84 saves on the season.
Things to Know About Lehigh (8-7-2, 5-3-0 PL):
- Lehigh hosts the Crusaders in their regular season finale with a 5-3-0 mark in conference play.
- The Mountain Hawks are led by Mark Forrest, who has recorded five goals and five assists for 15 points.
- Will Smith has seen all the action for Lehigh in goal. He has played to a 0.74 goals against average and a 0.827 save percentage.
- The Mountain Hawks average 0.94 goals per game and 0.76 goals against per game.