Volleyball to Face Lehigh and Bucknell
Holy Cross (4-19, 3-7 PL)
vs. Lehigh (17-5, 6-4 PL) & Bucknell (6-15, 1-9 PL)
|Date||Oct. 26 | Oct. 27|
|Time||7:00 p.m. | 5:00 p.m.|
|Location||Bethlehem, Pa. | Lewisburgh, Pa.|
|Leeman-Turner Arena | Davis Gym|
|Live Stats||Oct. 26 | Oct. 27|
|Follow Us||Twitter | Facebook | Instagram|
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross volleyball team will play at Lehigh and Bucknell over the weekend. The Crusaders will face the Mountain Hawks in Bethlehem on Oct. 26 at 7:00 p.m. On Oct. 27 at 5:00 p.m. the Crusaders will play at Bucknell.
Things to Know about Holy Cross (4-19, 3-7 PL):
- The Crusaders hit the road with a 3-7 mark in the league and sit in seventh place.
- Freshman Regan Wright leads the league in service aces, with 42. Wright averages 0.57 service aces per set.
- Three Crusaders rank in the league’s top 10 in digs. Ranking sixth, Sophie VanSeveren leads the way with 206. Skye Daval-Santos holds the eighth most in the Patriot League, at 242, and Wright checks in with 225.
- Holy Cross averages 10.1 kills per set and 15.6 digs per set.
Things to Know about Lehigh (17-5, 6-4 PL):
- The Mountain Hawks host the Crusaders with an 8-2 record at home and a 6-4 mark in league action.
- Sabrina Lancaster leads the Lehigh offense with 263 kills.
- With 360 digs, Emily Develle leads the Mountain Hawk defense.
- Lehigh averages 12.2 kills per set and 1.1 service aces per set.
Things to Know about Bucknell (6-15, 1-9 PL):
- The Bison host Holy Cross with a 3-4 home record.
- With 171 kills, Mimi Richards leads the Bison. She is followed closely by Sophie Bullard, who has recorded 170 kills.
- Brooke Stark has recorded a team best 232 digs on the season.
- Bucknell averages 10.9 kills per set and 1.3 service aces per set.