Men's Soccer to Play at Colgate
Holy Cross (2-8-4, 1-4-1 PL)
vs. Colgate (7-3-5, 3-1-2 PL)
|Date||Oct. 24, 2018|
|Beyer-Small '76 Field|
|Watch||Patriot League Network|
|Last Meeting||Oct. 25, 2017 | W, 4-3 OT|
|Series History||Holy Cross trails, 9-16-6|
|Follow Us||Twitter | Facebook | Instagram|
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross men’s soccer team is set to play at Colgate on Wednesday, Oct. 24 at 7:05 p.m.
The last time the Crusaders and Raiders faced, Holy Cross won 4-3 in overtime. Max Krause recorded two assists in the outing. Edi Mujan also scored a goal in the game.
Things to Know About Holy Cross (2-8-4, 1-4-1 PL):
- The Crusaders head to Colgate with three Patriot League regular season games remaining. The Crusaders sit in ninth place in the league, but are not out of playoff contention.
- Simon Becher scored his team-leading fifth goal on Oct. 20 against Loyola. The freshman forward has recorded 11 points on the season, ranking seventh in the league.
- Ten different Crusaders have posted at least one point on the season.
- Henry Stutz continues to lead the league in saves after recording nine saves against the Greyhounds on Oct. 20. Stutz has made 74 saves and averages 5.29 per game.
Things to Know About Colgate (7-3-5, 3-1-2 PL):
- The Raiders host the Crusaders with a 3-1-2 mark in league play and sit in third place, tied with American.
- Most recently, Colgate defeated Lafayette, 2-0.
- The Raiders average 1.13 goals per game, and 0.73 goals against per game.
- Abdel Sanogo leads the team with three goals for six points. Three other Raiders have tallied two goals on the season.
- Jacob Harris is the only keeper to have seen time for Colgate. Harris has played to a 0.68 goals against average and .820 save percentage from 50 saves.