Women's Tennis Defeats Monmouth to Wrap Up Fall Season
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross women’s tennis team defeated Monmouth, 4-3, Sunday afternoon in Worcester. The win ends the Crusaders fall season at 4-3.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Freshman Maddie DeNucci and senior Jennifer Kary won their No. 3 doubles match, 6-2, but Monmouth claimed a team point by winning at both No. 1 and No. 2 doubles.
- Senior Allison Reiling won at No. 1 singles, 1-6, 7-6 (7-5), 10-5.
- DeNucci also won 6-4, 6-2 at No. 3 singles.
- In No. 5 singles, Kary was victorious with a score of 6-2, 7-6 (7-2).
- Caroline Kam won at No. 6 singles, 6-2, 7-6 (7-4), for the overall team victory.
The Crusaders will be off now until the Spring when they continue play in their championship season.