2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Finished 14th in the long jump (5.35m) and 11th in the triple jump (11.21m) at the New England Outdoor Championship (5/10).
- Had personal bests in three events at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships, placing 16th in the 100 meter hurdles (15.33), eighth in the long jump (5.54m) and seventh in the triple jump (11.48m) (5/3-4).
- Won the triple jump (11.27m) at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Placed eighth in the triple jump (11.43m) at the Patriot League Indoor Championships (2/16).
- Won the triple jump (11.10m) vs. UNH (1/19).
- Had a personal best in the 60 meter hurdles, running a 9.35, at the Howlin’ Husky Invitational (12/8).
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varisty track and field team under head coach Eric Anderson.
- Served as captain senior year.
Received All-State honors in 2016 and 2017.
- Recorded personal best in the 100m hurdles (15.00) and triple jump (35’9).
- Also a four-year member of the varsity gymnasitics team and two-year member of the varsity volleyball team.
- Received All-State honors in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Plans to major in biology.
- Daughter of Robert and Moira.
- Has one sister (Emma).