Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Finished fifth in the 4x400 (3:50.57) at the Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championships (5/3).
- Had a personal best in the 200 meters running a 26.56 at the Ocean State Invitational (4/12).
- Had a season best in the 400 meters running a 1:00.62 at the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Finished 15th in the 4x400, running a 3:52.36, at the ECAC Indoor Championships (3/1).
- Placed 22nd at the Patriot League Indoor Championships in the 400 meters, running a 1:00.69 (2/16).
- Finished 29th at the NEICAAA Indoor Championships in the 400 meters, running a 1:00.59 (2/1).
- Had a personal best in the 400 meters, running a time of 59.33, at the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25).
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varsity track and field team.
- MIAA All-State Champions in winter 2016.
- Named Rookie of the Year in both winter and spring seasons.
- Four-time conference All-Star in both winter and spring.
- Named Lincoln Sudbury Female Athlete of the Year (2018).
- Cum Laude Society Inductee (2018).
- Daughter of Bob and Joy.
- Has two brothers (Gavin and Nolan).
- Father played football at UMass Dartmouth.
O'Brien's Personal Bests:
|2019||200m (outdoor)||26.56||Ocean State Invitational (4/12)|
|2019||400m (outdoor)||59.33||Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25)|