Luth Athletic Complex 2018-2019 Information
Luth Athletic Complex Summer 2019 Information
2019 Summer Hours (May 17-August 30)
Building Hours | Monday-Friday | 6:00 AM-6:00 PM
Building Hours | Saturday-Sunday | Closed
Please note that schedules are subject to change during athletic events, campus holidays & breaks and college events. Please check schedules posted outside each facility. All users must present a valid Holy Cross ID or issued guest pass to the monitor on duty.
The Building will be closed from July 1-5 in observance of Independence Day.
Hart Center Swimming Pool Open Swim Community Hours
Monday-Friday: 11:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Regulation swimming attire and shower soap are required before entering the pool area.
- Swim caps are required for individuals with hair of length that covers the ears.
- No one should enter the pool with skin infection, abrasion, or other conditions which make swimming inadvisable.
- Life guards on duty are responsible for pool activity and have authority to suspend pool privileges. Users must comply with instructions of the lifeguard.
- Valuables should not be left in the pool locker rooms.
- Facility Entry: A valid Holy Cross ID or issued guest pass must be presented for access to all athletic facilities. This rule is intended to protect the privilege of legitimate users.
- Use of Facility: Use of facilities is considered to be a privilege. All patrons are subject to posted rules and schedules. Individuals abusing or misusing the facilities or equipment will be asked to leave and their building privileges will be revoked. Individuals not cooperating with staff members will be asked to leave.
- The facilities are open and available to the college community during the hours listed, except when previously scheduled for varsity athletics and college events, or closed for holidays and breaks. Facility schedules are subject to change and any changes to open hours will be posted with as much advance as possible.
- Spouses of faculty and staff may use the facilities provided they have obtained a guest pass from Holy Cross Athletic Facilities Staff (email@example.com). Passes assigned are non-transferable.
- Individuals are responsible for their personal belongings. Alcohol, illegal drugs, outside food and beverage (other than water), pets and wheeled shoes are not permitted within the facilities.
- Individuals may not utilize varsity athletic equipment during open time.
Any questions or further information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org