Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2017-2018, 2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Finished 16th in the 100 meter hurdles, running a 15.01, at the New England Outdoor Championship (5/10).
- Finished 11th in the 100 meter hurdles (14.82) and 18th in the high jump (1.50m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/3).
- Finished fifth in the 100 meter hurdles, running a 14.87, at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Placed fourth in the high jump (1.50m) at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Had a personal best in the 60 meter hurdles (8.03) while placing eighth in the high jump (1.55m) and 10th in the pentathlon (3,153) at the Patriot League Indoor Championships (2/16).
- Finished 13th in the 60 meter hurdles, running a 9.11, at the NEICAAA Indoor Championships (2/1).
- Finished first in the 55 meter hurdles (8.48), third in the high jump (1.56m), fifth in the long jump (4.97m) and ninth with a personal best in the shot put (867m) vs. UNH (1/19).
- Finished sixth at the URI Multi-Event Qualifier, scoring 3,057 points in the pentathlon (12/6).
2018 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Had a personal best in the 100 meter hurdles (14.64) and placed 17th in the long jump (5.09m) at the NEICAAA Outdoor Championships (5/11).
- Finished 15th in the 100 meter hurdles (14.97) and seventh in the heptathlon (4,078 points) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/4).
- Finished second in the 100 meter hurdles, running a 14.65, at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/21).
2017-2018 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Finished 14th in the 60 meter hurdles (9.22) and placed sixth with a personal best in the pentathlon (3,195 points) at the Patriot League Indoor Championships (2/17).
- Competed in 55, 60 and 100-meter hurdles, 60 and 200-meter run, and the long jump event.
- Posted season-best times in the 55m hurdles (8:58) at UNH vs Holy Cross (1/21), in the 60m hurdles (9.04) at the NEICAAA Indoor Track and Field Championships (2/24) and finished 13th overall in the finals, in the 100m hurdles (14.99) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/29) and finished sixth overall, in the 60m run (8:41) at the URI Coaches Tribute Invitational and in the 200m run (27.28) at the U Mass Minutemen Track and Field Invitational.
- Recorded a season-best height in the long jump (5.25m) at the Tiger Track Classic (4/7).
- Qualified for the Patriot League Indoor Track & Field Championships (2/17) for the 60-meter hurdle (9:10) and finished 11th overall and also for the NEICAAA Indoor Track and Field Championship (2/24) for the 60-meter hurdle (9:04).
- Ran the 100-meter hurdle (15.52) in the NEICAAA Outdoor Track & Field Championship and finished 18th overall.
Before Holy Cross:
- A four-year member of the varsity track and field team at Westfield High School under head coach Linda Rowbotham, serving as team captain her sophomore, junior and senior years.
- Earned the Pioneer Valley All-League award and was the MassLive Athlete of the Year.
- Named team MVP, setting school records in the 55m hurdles, 100m hurdles, long jump, 4x200m relay and sprint medley relay.
- Finished third in the 55m hurdles at the New England Championship.
- Qualified for Nationals her senior year with a time of 8.42 in the 55m hurdles.
- Team was Valley Wheel Champion.
- Also was a two-year member of the varsity soccer team.
- A member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Brian and Renee Sanders.
- Has one sister (Mya).
- Has not yet declared a major.
Sanders' Top Performances
|2019||60m H (indoor)||9.03||Patriot League Indoor Track & Field Championship (2/16)|
|2019||Shot Put (indoor)||8.67m||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19)|
|2017||Long jump||5.25m||Tiger Track Classic (4/7/2017)|
|2017||55m H||8:58||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/21/2017)|
|2017||60m H||9.04||NEICAAA Indoor Track & Field Championships (2/24/2017)|
|2017||100m H||14.99||Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/29/2017)|
|2017||60m||8.41||URI Coaches Tribute Invitational (2/4/2017)|
U Mass Minutemen Track and Field Invitational (4/15)