- 2019 Turnpike Trophy MVP (2/16)
- ESPN SportsCenter Top 10 Plays – No. 8 play (2/23/19)
- Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019)
- Started in all 31 of the Crusaders’ contests.
- Averaged 6.9 points per game and 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Led the team with 118 assists, ranking second in the Patriot League.
- Had a season high of eight assists against Colgate (1/3), and seven assists against Loyola (1/12).
- Record 12 points in Turnpike Trophy win vs. BU (1/19).
- Had a season high of 15 points against Loyola while shooting 4-for-4 from 3-point range (2/9).
- Named Turnpike Trophy MVP after scoring 12 points in win at BU (2/16).
- Hit game-winning 3-pointer with 0.7 seconds remaining in victory over Bucknell, earning the No. 8 play on SportsCenter’s Top 10 plays (2/23).
- Had 13 points, five rebounds and five assists in win at Colgate (3/2).
- Named to Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
- Appeared in all 31 games while starting 16 times on the season.
- Averaged 5.0 points per game with 1.3 rebounds per contest.
- Posted 75 assists with 15 steals.
- Shot 39.7 percent (50-for-126) from the field and 41 percent (34-for-83) from 3-point range.
- Notched a season-high 13 points on two occasions at Brown (11/29) and against Dartmouth (12/20).
- Added a season-high eight assists against Lafayette (1/2).
- Appeared in all 30 games with nine starts.
- Averaged 4.4 points per game while posting 58 assists and 16 steals.
- Posted four points on a pair of field goals against Manhattan (11/11).
- Scored 12 points with a team-high six assists and three steals against Bryant (11/14).
- Led Holy Cross with six assists and added five points against Dartmouth (11/23).
- Scored 14 points and added three assists against Yale (11/27).
- Scored seven points while earning three rebounds against Vermont (11/30).
- Scored seven points and added four assists against UMass (12/18).
- Tied for the team lead with a pair of assists at Arizona State (12/21).
- Led the Crusaders with four assists at Bucknell (1/8).
- Led Holy Cross with 16 points against American (2/18).
Before Holy Cross:
- Played four seasons of varsity basketball at High Point Regional High School in Sussex, N.J. under head coach Chris Dexter.
- Captained team as a junior and senior.
- Helped lead team to four consecutive NJAC conference championships.
- Named the Mugs Media Player of the Year as a junior.
- Earned first team All-Conference and All-Area accolades and third team All-West Jersey laurels during 2014-15 season.
- Also played two seasons of varsity field hockey at High Point.
- Played club basketball for United AAU under head coach Jimmy Ostanewski.
- Captained club team in 2015.
- Named Gym Rat Challenge MVP when club team won tournament championship in 2014.
- Member of National and Foreign Language Honor Societies.
- Named to school’s honor roll every year.
- Daughter of Thomas Smith and Nancy Hallam-Smith.
- Has two sisters (Taylor and Darby).
- Father played basketball at Lycoming College.
- Mother captained both field hockey and lacrosse teams at Amherst College and was named the Scholar-Athlete of the Class of 1984.
- Taylor played four seasons of basketball at Amherst (Class of 2015).
- Darby currently plays field hockey at Connecticut (Class of 2017).
- Majoring in accounting.