Women’s Tennis Readies For Connecticut College Doubles Tournament
Holy Cross at Connecticut College Doubles Tournament
Sunday, Oct. 4 @ 10:00 a.m.
New London, Conn. (South Tennis Courts)
The Holy Cross women’s tennis team will continue its fall slate at the Connecticut College Doubles Tournament on Sunday, Oct. 4 at the South Tennis Courts in New London, Conn. The matches will begin at 10:00 a.m.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CRUSADERS:
- Holy Cross suffered two setbacks in a pair of matches last week against Connecticut College (4-3) on Sept. 24 and versus Siena (7-0) on Sept. 27. The Crusaders are 0-4 during the fall slate.
- In doubles matches this season, senior Abby Henry (Wellesley, Mass.) and Isabela Bagi (Branford, Conn.) lead the team with a 4-3 record. Sophomore Katie Elia (Erie, Pa.) and freshman Morgan McGuire (Franklin Lakes, N.J.) are second with a 3-4 record in doubles tilts.
- Holy Cross competed in the Connecticut College Doubles Tournament last season. To read the recap, click here.
SCOUTING THE OPPOSITION:
- Five teams will participate in the Connecticut College Doubles Tournament. They are Connecticut College, Hartford, Holy Cross, SUNY New Paltz and Trinity.
- Holy Cross will return to action on Friday, Oct. 9, when it hosts Bryant at 3:30 p.m.