Men's tennis falls at Quinnipiac, 4-3
Holy Cross Athletics 10-06-2019
HAMDEN, Conn. – The Holy Cross men’s tennis team lost to Quinnipiac, 4-3, in a tightly contested match in Connecticut on Saturday.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Quinnipiac claimed the point from doubles competition from sweeping all three matches.
- Will Chen won at No. 1 singles, 6-0, 6-3.
- Will Kaiser did the same at No. 2, 2-6, 6-2, 6-2.
- Declan O'Flynn earned the Crusaders’ third team point at No. 6 singles with a 7-5, 6-2 victory.
- Connor Nelson went a full three sets at No. 3 singles, but ultimately fell, 1-6, 6-3, 4-6.
- Alexander Ruenhorst lost at No. 4 singles, 3-6, 3-6.
- Robert Hagan was in the third set of his No. 5 singles match when an official defaulted him and ruled the match over. He lost 2-6, 6-3, 2-4.
The Crusaders will take on Eastern Nazarene at home on Monday, Oct. 7 at 3:35 p.m.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Men's Tennis
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Field Hockey vs. Lehigh Highlights (9/28/2019)
Field Hockey ALS Awareness 2019
Women's Soccer vs. Army/Senior Day Highlights (9/22/2019)