Women's cross country races at Paul Short Run
Holy Cross Athletics 10-05-2019
The Crusaders posted a total of 753 points, placing 32nd out of 39 in the College Gold division.
- McArdle placed 65th out of 351 competitors, running a time of 21:00.3 on the six-kilometer course.
- Gasparrini was directly behind in 66th place, clocking in at 21:01.1.
- Junior Elizabeth Graves placed 240th, running a time of 22:20.3.
- Sophomore Michaela Halloran finished the race in 261st with a time of 22:31.6.
- Junior Claire Hanlon ran a time of 22:42.5 to finish in 272nd.
- Freshman Eve Feuerbach was right behind Hanlon, placing 273rd in 22:42.6.
- Sophomore Emily Foley crossed the finish line in a time of 22:50.9 to place 248th.
- Sophomore Sophia Maynard placed 309th, running a time of 23:11.1.
- Junior Gabrielle Gioia posted a time of 23:34.9 to place 334th.
- Sophomore Paige Davis placed 343rd in a time of 24:05.9.
- In the open women’s 6K, junior Caitlin Tzimorotas placed 67th out of 421 runners in a time of 22:45.4.
- Junior Sophia Haywood was 77th, running a time of 22:55.8.
- Sophomore Emily Koufos placed 80th in a time of 23:06.0.
- Junior Mackenzie Jordan ran a time of 23:07.0, finishing 93rd in a tight pack.
- Junior Alyson Walsh (23:16.9) and sophomore Katie Cass (23:17.8) finished back-to-back in 103rd and 104th.
- Senior Allie Christian placed 108th in 23:20.1.
- Freshman Bella Corsini ran a time of 23:45.1 to place 137th.
- Sophomore Grace Hoelscher finished in 166th place, running a time of 24:06.5.
- Holy Cross will compete at the New England Championship in Boston on Oct. 12.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Women's Cross Country
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Field Hockey vs. Lehigh Highlights (9/28/2019)
Field Hockey ALS Awareness 2019
Women's Soccer vs. Army/Senior Day Highlights (9/22/2019)