Men's cross country races at Paul Short Run
BETHLEHEM, Pa. – Sophomore Karter Seitz led the Holy Cross men’s cross country team at the Paul Short Run, hosted by Lehigh University, on Saturday, Oct. 5. The Crusaders totaled 542 points to place 18th out of 44 teams in the College Brown race.
- Seitz ran a season-best eight-kilometer time of 25:28.8, placing 67th out of 323 runners.
- Senior Bobby Tuzzio was 104th, running a season-best time of 25:45.0.
- Freshman Liam Christman clocked in at a collegiate-best 25:48.8 to place 111th.
- Sophomore Joseph Leland finished in 137th place in 25:56.5.
- Sophomore Andrew Corbett was neck-and-neck with Leland, running a time of 25:56.6 to place 138th.
- Sophomore Corey Kumamoto placed 192nd, running a time of 26:17.0.
- Senior Alex Campagna ran the course in a season-best 26:28.2, placing 224th.
- Senior Jackson Skelley was 282nd in a time of 27:46.8.
- Freshman Jack Welch finished in 296th in a time of 28:23.8.
- Holy Cross will compete at the New England Championship in Boston on Oct. 12.