Moore Leads Women's Track and Field at New England Championships
Holy Cross Athletics 05-11-2019
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- The Holy Cross women’s track and field team competed at the New England Championships on Friday, May 10 and Saturday, May 11.
- The Crusaders finished in 26th place out of 41 teams with nine points.
- Sophomore Christa Jay Moore placed third in the pole vault, clearing 3.81 meters.
- Freshman Eva McCool-Guglielmo finished 11th overall in the triple jump, at 11.21 meters, and 14th in the long jump with a leap of 5.35 meters.
- Sophomore Elizabeth Graves was 13th overall in the 5,000 meters, clocking in at 17:47.71.
- Junior Morgan Sanders ran a time of 15.01 seconds in the prelims of the 100 meter hurdles, the 16th-fastest time of the day.
- Sophomore Hailey Mulville, freshman Paige Davis, freshman Sophia Maynard and sophomore Madalyne Buco placed sixth in the 4x800 meter relay in a time of 9:27.39.
- Holy Cross will conclude competition at the ECAC Championships in Princeton, New Jersey on Sunday, May 12.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Women's Track & Field
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Holy Cross Athletics Moments: 2018-19
2019 Baseball Patriot League Semifinal Hype
Softball vs. Lafayette Highlights (5/4/2019)