Swimming and Diving at Patriot League Championship: Day Two
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross swimming and diving teams competed in the second day of the Patriot League Championship Thursday. After two days of competition the women are in seventh place and the men are tied for ninth. Navy is currently in first in both the men’s and women’s competition.
- Nathan Kramer came in 13th in the 200 IM and set a program record with a 1:53.03.
- Kayleigh Hoagland finished in seventh in the 50 free with a 23.69. She set a program record time of 23.58 in the preliminaries.
- A team of Kaikea Wilinski, David Dillard, Kramer, and Steve Tierney came in ninth with a 3:27.90 in the 400 medley relay.
- Katy Saladin, Caroline Body, Brianna Larnard, and Hoagland set a program record of 3:50.25 with their eighth place finish in the 400 medley relay.
- Emily Sullivan set a program record in the 200 IM preliminaries with a 2:06.89.
- Casey Sherman finished 15th in the one meter dive with a 203.80.
- Tierney also broke the program record in the 200 fly during a time trial with a 1:50.71.
Competition continues today for both teams.