Men's Tennis Sees Winning Streak End at UConn
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross men’s tennis team lost to the University of Connecticut, 4-0, Saturday afternoon. Today put an end to the Crusaders' three match winning streak.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Henry Harrs fell in No. 2 singles by a score of 6-2 in both sets.
- Alexander Ruenhorst was edged in No. 3 singles, 6-3, 6-2.
- Matthew Slowinski dropped his No. 5 singles match, 6-1, 6-0.
- UConn swept the doubles competition to claim one team point.
- With the overall match already clinched by UConn, the remaining matches were not finished.
The Crusaders will wrap up their fall season next weekend at the Bryant Invitational.