Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
3,000 meter steeplechase (outdoor) – 11:16.18 (Patriot League Outdoor Championship – 5/4/19)
2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Broke a school record in the 3,000 steeplechase, running an 11:16.18 at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/4).
- Finished second in the steeplechase, running an 11:25.52, at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Won the steeplechase in a time of 11:47.13 at the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Had a personal best and finished third in the 3,000 meters, running a 10:35.53 at the URI Tribute (2/9).
- Ran a personal best of 18:34.26 in the 5,000 meters at the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25).
- Competed in the indoor 1 mile and outdoor 5,000m and 3,000m Steeplechase events.
Before Holy Cross:
- A four-year member of the varsity team serving as captain sophomore, junior and senior year under head coach Linda Jordan.
- Member of National Honors Society, Service Council, Service Learning and Leadership, Pax Christi.
- Majoring in Economics.
- Daughter of Thomas and Rachel Tzimorotas.
- Has two sisters (Maggie and Emma).
Tzimorotas' Top Performances:
|2019||3000 Steeplechase||11:16.18||Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championship (5/3)|
|2019||3000m (indoor)||10:35.53||URI Tribute to Bill Falk (2/9)|
|2019||5000m (indoor)||18:34.26||Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25)|
|2018||1 mile (indoor)||6:02.19||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/20)|
|2018||5,000m (outdoor)||19:18.25||Black & Gold Invitational (3/31)|
|2018||3,000m Steeple||11:57.76||Holy Cross Invitational (4/21)|