Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Had a personal best in the 100 meters, running a 13.51, at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Had a season best in the 100 meter hurdles, running a 16.20, at the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Had personal bests in both the 55 meters (8.03) and 55 meter hurdles (9.72) vs. UNH (1/19).
- Ran a personal best of 8.40 in the 60 meters at the Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1).
- Competed in the indoor 60m hurdle and outdoor 100m hurdle events.
- Posted season-best time in the 60m hurdles (9.63) at the Boston University Season Opener.
- Record season-best time in the 100m hurdles (15.91) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varsity track and field team under head coach JP Dion.
- Served as captain junior and senior year.
- Earned the Most Improved Player award in 2017 and Academic Honors all four years.
- Named All-League in 2017.
- Led team to win the league championhips in 2014 and 2015.
- Broke the school record in the 3x55m hurdle relay and 4x55m hurdle relay.
- Served as the Student Athlete Leadership Team president.
- Was a scholar athlete all four years.
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- Plans to major in biology.
- Daughter of Patrick and Marion.
- Has two brothers (Patrick and Daniel) and two sisters (Elizabeth and Grace).
- Relatives who attended Holy Cross: Vincent Carroll (uncle), Class of 1973, Grace Cunningham (cousin), Class of 2017, Mary Cunningham (cousin), Class of 2014
- Majoring in biology.
|2019||100m (outdoor)||13.51||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||55m (indoor)||8.03||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19)|
|2019||55m H (indoor)||9.72||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19)|
|2018||60m (indoor)||8.40||Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1)|
|2017||60m H (indoor)||9.63||Boston University Season Opener (12/2)|
|2018||100m H(outdoor)||15.91||Holy Cross Invitational (4/21)|