2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed seventh at the New England Outdoor Championship in the 4x800, running a 7:49.63 (5/10).
- Had a personal best at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships in the 5,000, running a 14:48.37 (5/3).
- Placed sixth in the 4x800, running a 7:45.83, at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/3).
- Had a personal best at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet, finishing fourth in the 800 (1:56.93) (4/23).
- Had a personal best at the Holy Cross Invitational, finishing second in the 1,500, running a 4:00.98 (4/20).
- Had a personal best in the 3,000, running an 8:57.43 to place fourth in the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
- Placed second at the Black and Gold Invitational in the 5,000, running a 15:33.06 (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Placed 12th in the 3,000, running a 9:26.69, vs. UNH (1/19).
Before Holy Cross:
- A one-year member of the varsity track and field team under head coach Ben Kaminski.
- Named Indoor Regional Champion in the 3200m, regional runner up and All State in 3200 (seventh place).
- Set the school record in 3200m for both indoor and outdoor track.
- Also a member of the varsity cross country team under head coach Scott Stubbe.
Named Most Valuable Runner in 2017 and to the All-District team (7th place).
- Member of the varsity wrestling team for three years under head coach Shaun Hutchison.
- Served as captain senior year.
- Earned the Coach's Award and placed second at conference all region to qualify for state tournament.
- Went 41-12 in 2017.
- Son of Gregory and Kristen.
- Father is a captain in the U.S. Navy.
- Undeclared major.
Leland's Personal Bests:
|2019||800m (outdoor)||1:56.93||Holy Cross Men's Meet (4/23)|
|2019||1500m (outdoor)||4:00.98||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||3000m (outdoor)||8:57.43||UNH Season Opener (4/6)|
|2019||5000m (outdoor)||14:48.37||Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championship (5/4)|