2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Did not compete.
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the 55 meters, running a 7.72, and placed eighth in the 200 meters (27.71) and seventh in the long jump (4.73m) vs. UNH (1/19).
- Had a personal best in the long jump (4.88m) at the Howlin’ Husky Invitational (12/8).
- Had a personal best in both the 60 meters (8.23) and the 200 meters (26.82) at the Boson University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1).
Before Holy Cross:
- Three-year member of the varsity indoor and outdoor track and field team under head coach David Swanson.
- Served as captain senior year.
- Received the Excellence Award (2016) and MVP Award (2017 and 2018) for indoor.
- Placed fifth in the MIAA Division 5 championship meet in the 55m dash (2016).
- Placed eighth in MIAA All-State championship meet in the 55m dash (2017).
- Placed 10th place in MIAA All-State championship meet in the 55m dash (2018).
- Named the Tri County League Champion in the long jump (2017), 300m dash (2017) and the 55m dash (2016, 2017) for indoor.
- Earned All-State honorable mention (2018).
- Led the team to win the indoor Division 5 State Championships in 2016.
- Set school records in the indoor 55m, 4x50m relay and long jump.
- Received the MVP Award in 2017 and Coaches Award in 2018 for outdoor.
- Named Catholic League champion in 100m, 200m, and long jump in 2017 for outdoor.
- Also named Catholic League runner up in 100m and 200m in 2018 for outdoor.
- Set school records in the outdoor 4x100m relay in 2017.
- Also a four-year member of the varsity soccer team under head coach John Forte.
- Member of the National Honor Society (2017) and named to the Honor Roll all four years.
- Daughter of Frank and Kristina.
- Has one brother (Adam) and one sister (Samantha).
- Has not yet declared a major.
Thomas's Personal Bests:
|2019||55m (indoor)||7.72||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19)|
|2018||Long Jump (indoor)||4.88m||Howlin Husky Invitational (12/8)|
|2018||60m (indoor)||8.23||Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season opener (12/1)|
|2018||200m (indoor)||26.82||Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season opener (12/1)|