Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Finished fifth at the ECAC Outdoor Championships in the 4x400, running a 3:55.39 (5/11).
- Placed 17th in the 400 meters (59.20), fifth in the 4x400 (3:50.57) and seventh in the 4x800 (9:05.14) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/3).
- Had a personal best in the 400 meters, running a 58.72, at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Had a personal best in the 800 meters, running a 2:18.63, at the Ocean State Invitational (4/12).
- Finished fourth in the 800 meters, running a 2:21.31, at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the 500 meters (1:18.21) and placed fifth in the 4x400 (3:54.99) at the Patriot League Indoor Championships (2/16).
- Finished 18th in the 500 meters, running a 1:18.77, at the NEICAAA Indoor Championships (2/1).
- Placed second in the 500 meters vs. UNH (1/19).
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varsity indoor and outdoor track and field team under head coaches Dion Lehman and Pete Jennings.
- Served as captain junior and senior year.
- Received the Most Improved (2014-15) and Most Valuable (2017-18) for indoor track.
- Set indoor school records in the 300m, 600m and 400m.
- Named Most Valuable (2018) and second team All-League (2018) for outdoor track.
- Set outdoor school records in the 400m and 4x400m relay.
- Received High Honors freshman, junior and senior.
- Member of the student government and was a student tutor.
- Daughter of Timothy and Dyan.
- Has two sisters (Madison and Brianne).
O'Hara's Personal Bests:
|2019||400m (outdoor)||58.72||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||800m (outdoor)||2:18.63||Ocean State Invitational (4/12)|
|2019||200m (outdoor)||26.81||Tiger Track Classic (4/5)|
|2019||500m (indoor)||1:18.21||Patriot League Indoor Track & Field Championship (2/16)|