2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Finished sixth in the 4x800, running a 9.27.39, at the New England Outdoor Championship (5/10).
- Had a personal best at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational in the 800 meters, running a 2:24.27 (4/27).
- Had a personal best in the 3,000 meters, running an 11:06.67 and finishing sixth at the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
- Had a personal best at the Black & Gold Invitational in the 1,500 meters, running a time of 5:11.39 (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the 1,000 meters, running a time of 3:06.26 at the Patriot League Indoor Championships (2/16).
- Finished 12th at the NEICAAA Indoor Track & Field Championships in the distance medley relay, running a 12:40.50 (2/1).
Had a personal best in the mile, running a 5:37.58, at the UNH vs Holy Cross Meet (1/19).
Before Holy Cross:
- Member of the varsity cross country team under head coach Christina Caron.
- Named to the ALL-FCIAC team in 2017.
Ran the 5k (19:36) and the 4k (15:24).
- Also a four-year member of the varisty indoor and outdoor track and field team under head coach Kelly Renna.
- Served as captain senior year.
Named to the indoor ALL New England team (2018 for the 4x800m).
Set the school record in the indoor 4x800m (9:30).
Named Most Improved (2016) and named to the outdoor ALL FCIAC team (2017).
Placed second at FCIACs (2018).
Set the school record in the outdoor 4x800m (9:21).
Member of the National Honor Society, Science Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society and Math Honor Society.
- Daughter of Jon and Jackie.
- Father played hockey at Merrimack.
- Has three sisters (Alex, Carlie and Traci).
- Has not yet declared a major.
Davis's Personal Bests:
|2019||800m (outdoor)||2:24.27||Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27)|
|2019||3000m (outdoor)||11:06.67||UNH Season Opener (4/6)|
|2019||1500m (outdoor)||5:11.39||Black & Gold Invitational (3/29)|
|2019||1000m (indoor)||3:06.26||Patriot League Indoor Track & Field Championship (9/16)|
|2019||Mile (indoor)||5:37.58||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19)|