Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the 400 hurdles, running a 57.66, at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the 200, running a 24.74, at the URI Tribute (2/9).
- Had a personal best in the 400, running a 53.36, at the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25).
- Had a personal best in the 500 vs. UNH, running a 1:13.67 (1/19).
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varisty track and field team under head coach Eugene Maxwell.
- Served as captain sophomore, junior and senior year.
- Named Team MVP (2017 and 2018) and First Team All-Conference (2017 and 2018).
- Set school record in the 400m hurdles (57.69 in 2017).
- Also a four-year member of the cross country team under head coach William McCrystal.
- Served as captain senior year.
- Named to the First Team All-Conference (2016).
- Led the team to win the Conference Championships (2014, 2016, and 2017).
- Served as Yearbook Editor-in-Chief, LLS Light the Night Walk Co-Chair, Student Council Representative, Student Life Committee Representative and St. Philip Neri Club Co-Chair.
- Received the Frederick Douglass and Susan B. Anthony Award (2017) and named the NJSIAA New Jersey State Scholar Athlete (2018).
- Member of the Investment Club, History Club, Sports Enthusiast Club, OP Rowdies, Operation Smile and Fed Challenge.
- Plans to major in political science.
- Son of Andrew and Kathleen.
- Has one brother (Andrew Vita III) and two sisters (Brianne and Courtney Vita).
- Both sisters attend Holy Cross (Class of 2020 and 2022).
- Has not yet declared a major
Vita's Personal Bests:
|2019||400m H (indoor)||57.66||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||200m (indoor)||24.74||URI Tribute to Bill Falk (2/9)|
|2019||400m (indoor)||53.36||Boston University John Thomas terrier Classic (1/25|
|2019||500m (indoor)||1:13.67||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19)|
|2018||600m (indoor)||1:31.06||Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1)|