Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the shot put (13.23m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship (5/3-4).
- Had a personal best in the hammer (34.47m) at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Had a personal best in the discus (35.19m) at the Black and Gold Invitational (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Placed eighth in the shot put with a mark of 11.89m vs. UNH (1/19).
- Had a personal best at in the weight throw (10.23m) at the Boston University/ Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1).
Before Holy Cross:
- Two-year member of the varsity track and field team under head coach Courtney Campbell.
- Served as captain senior year.
- Received the Excellence in Field Honor (2018).
- Won All-Conference (2017 and 2018) and was the Conference Champion in Shot Put (2018).
- Named to the All-Region team (2018).
- Also a three-year member of the varsity football team under head coach Tony Rayburn.
- Served as captain junior and senior year.
- Member of the Math Honor Society, Science Honor Society, Chess Club and Academic Challenge Team.
- Son of Bill and Lynn.
- Mother played soccer at Villanova (Class of 1988).
- Has two brothers (Thomas and Joseph).
- Has not yet declared a major.
Fitzpatrick's Personal Bests:
|2019||Shot Put (outdoor)||13.23m||Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championships (5/3)|
|2019||Discus (outdoor)||35.19m||Black & Gold Invitational (3/29)|
|2019||Hammer Throw (outdoor)||34.47m||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20|
|2019||Weight Throw (indoor)||10.23m||Boston University Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/11)|