2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Had a personal best of 13.33 seconds in the 100 meters at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Ran a personal best of 7.83 seconds in the 55 meters vs. UNH (1/19).
- Had a personal record of 27.75 seconds in the 200 meter at the Howlin’ Husky Invitational (12/8).
Opened the year with a personal best of 8.29 in the 60 meter dash at the Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1).
- Did not compete.
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varsity track and field teams under head coach Matt Strother.
- Served as captain senior year.
Named Rookie of the Year Indoor (2013-2014) and Outdoor (2014), Unsung Hero Indoor (2014-2015) and Coaches “Anchor” Award Indoor and Outdoor 2017.
Named to the Boston Herald and Boston Globe All-Scholastic Team Indoor 2017 and Boston Herald and Boston Globe All-Scholastic Team Outdoor 2017.
- Set the school record for the 4x200m Relay (Indoor 2017), 4x200m relay (Outdoor 2017) and 4x100m relay (Outdoor 2017).
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Mark and Kim.
- Mother went to Holy Cross (Class of 1989).
- Has not yet declared a major.
Howland's Personal Bests:
|2019||100m (outdoor)||13.33||Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27)|
|2019||55m (indoor)||7.83||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19)|
|2018||200m (indoor)||27.75||Howlin Husky Invitational (12/8)|
|2018||60m (indoor)||8.29||Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1)|