Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed 21st in the shot put (11.06m) at the New England Outdoor Championship (5/10).
- Placed 16th in the shot put (11.48m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/3).
- Had personal bests in the discus (34.07m) and hammer (42.72m) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27).
- Had a personal best in the shot put (12.13m) at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the weight throw (13.65m) vs. UNH (1/19).
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varsity track and field team under head coach John Devine.
- Served as captain senior year.
- Led the team to win the League Championships 2016-2018 and was named the Western Mass Championship Team Spring 2016-2018.
- Majoring in sociology.
Shubrick's Personal Bests:
|2019||Discus (outdoor)||34.07m||Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27)|
|2019||Hammer Throw (outdoor)||42.72m||Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27)|
|2019||Shot Put (outdoor)||12.13m||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||Weight Throw (indoor)||13.65m||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19)|