2019 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed seventh in the 4x800 (7:49.63) at the New England Outdoor Championship (5/10).
- Had a personal best in the 800, running 1:55.49, at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/3).
- Finished sixth in the 4x800, running a 7:45.83, at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/3).
- Had a personal best at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational in the 400, running a 52.22 (4/27).
- Won the 800, running a 1:55.95, at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/23).
- Placed fifth in the 800 in a time of 1:55.58 at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Had a personal best in the 1,500, running a 4:04.81, at the Tiger Track Classic (4/5).
2018-2019 Indoor (Freshman):
- Placed sixth in the 4x800 (7:50.30), at the Patriot League Indoor Championships (2/16).
- Placed seventh at the Patriot League Indoor Championships in the distance medley relay, running a 10:30.63 (2/16).
Before Holy Cross:
- Three-year member of the varsity track and field teams under head coach Michael Porterfield .
- Received the Gregory L Wells Award for Leadership (2017).
- Led the team to win Mission League Championship (2015).
- Set a school record in the 4x800m relay at the New Balance Nationals (7:40.67).
- Also a three-year member of the varsity cross country team under head coach Eduardo “Lalo” Diaz.
- Served as captain junior and senior year.
- Received the Most Valuable Runner award (2016 and 2017), Captain’s Award (2016 and 2017) and Most Inspirational award (2017).
- Earned the 24th Straight Mission League Champions (2014-2017), CIF Division II State Champions (2015) and CIF Division II State Runner-Up (2016).
- Son of Bryan and Donnabel.
- Has one sister (Arielle).
- Sister plays golf at Lewis and Clark College.
- Majoring in psychology.
Kumamoto's Personal Bests:
|2019||400m (outdoor)||52.22||Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27)|
|2019||800m (outdoor)||1:55.49||Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championship (5/3)|
|2019||1500m (outdoor)||4:04.81||Tiger Track Classic (4/5)|