Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2017, 2018).
- Finished in 61st place at the Patriot League Championships with an 8K time of 27:44.3 (10/27).
- Ran a 10K time of 36:17.8 at the NCAA Northeast Region Championships, finishing 165th overall (11/9).
- Placed 34th at the National Catholic Invitational to lead the Crusaders, running a season-best 8K time of 26:24.02 (9/14).
- Led the Crusaders in 107th place at the Paul Short Run, clocking in at 26:42 on the 8K course (9/29).
- Competed in the 8k, 10k and five-mile run.
- Posted a career-best in the 8k with a time of 25:55 at the Paul Short Invitational.
- Ran the 10k (36:06) at the Northeast Regionals.
- Recorded a career-best in the five-mile run with a time of 26:36.
- Posted season-best 8k time of 26:55 at the Paul Short Invitational on Oct. 1.
- Also ran the 8k in times of 27:05 at the Nassaney Invitational, 26:57.72 at the New England Championship, 27:17.4 at the Patriot League Championship and 29:09 at the IC4A Championship.
- Ran the 5k in 16:26 versus New Hampshire and Providence and the five mile in 27:18 at the National Catholic Championship.
Before Holy Cross:
- Ran two years of varsity cross country and four years of varsity indoor and outdoor track at St. Rose High under head coach Pete Casagrande, serving as team captain for both cross country and track his senior year.
- Was two-time runner-up in the Coast Star Runner of the Year.
- Named cross country team’s Best Newcomer (2014) and team MVP (2015).
- Cross country team was Six Flags Invitational Winners in 2015.
- Recorded personal record of 16:11 in the 5K and placed fourth in the Non-Public B State Championship in 2015.
- Named team MVP in both indoor and outdoor track during his senior year.
- Was a two-time runner up for the Coast Star Track and Field Athlete of the Year.
- Set school records in the 3,000-meter steeple chase and in the 3,200-meter outdoor run.
- Recorded personal records in the 1,600 (4:38) and in the 3200 (9:54).
- Outdoor track team was the Non-Public B South Team State Champions and Non-Public B Team State Champions in 2016.
- Ran as a member of the second-place distance medley relay team at the indoor Non-Public B State Relay Championships during his senior year and a member of the 4x800-meter relay team that won at the 2015 outdoor Non-Public B State Meet, as well as the 2016 Non-Public B State Meet, setting a school record of 8:18 in that event.
- Son of Mike and Carol.
- Father played soccer and rugby for Rutgers University (Class of 1980).
- Has one brother, Chris and two sisters, Katie and Annie.
- Majoring in political science.
Tuzzio's Top Performances
|2017||8k||25:55||Paul Short Invitational (9/29)|
|2017||10k||36:06||Northeast Regionals (11/10)|
|2017||5 mile||26:36||National Catholic Invitational (9/15)|