Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018).
- Member of Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
- Ran a season-best 8K time of 27:37.8 at the Nassaney Invitational, finishing in 67th place (9/8).
- Opened the year with a 40th-place finish against UNH and Providence, running a 5K time of 17:05.69 (9/1).
- Finished 131st overall at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational, running a time of 28:16.77 (9/15).
- Rounded out the year with a 54th-place finish in the Coaches’ Division race at the IC4A Championships, running a 4.97-mile time of 26:42 (11/17).
- Competed in the 5k, 8k and five-mile run.
- Ran a career-best time in the 5k (16:49) at the UNH Cross Country Invitational.
- Posted a season-best time in the 8k (28:21) at the Paul Short Invitational.
- Ran the five mile in 29:22 at the National Catholic Invitational.
- Posted season-best 8k time of 27:14 at the Shriner Invitational on Sept. 17.
- Also ran the 8k in 28:20 at the Nassaney Invitational, 28:33 at the Paul Short Invitational, 28:34.61 at the New England Championship and 30:11 at the IC4A Championship.
- Ran the 5k in 17:32 versus New Hampshire and Providence.
Before Holy Cross:
- Ran two years of varsity cross country at St John’s Prep under head coach John Boyle, serving as team captain during his senior year.
- Named 2015 Catholic Conference All-Star, recording a personal-best time of 16:53 in the 5K.
- Selected as Salem Evening News Honorable Mention (2015).
- Also ran two years of indoor and outdoor track under head coaches Ray Carey and Zach Lankow.
- Earned Indoor Track Coach’s Award.
- Additionally selected as Salem Evening News Honorable Mention (2016) for outdoor track.
- Named 2016 Conference All-Star.
- Ran the two-mile in 9:56 to earn 2016 Two-Mile Conference Champion recognition.
- Team was Eastern Mass. Division I outdoor track runner-ups in 2016.
- Recorded personal-best time of 4:44 in the one-mile.
- A member of the National Honor Society.
- Son of Bob and Kristin Skelley.
- Has one brother (Jamison) and one sister (Mikaela).
- Majoring in economics.
Skelley's Top Performances
|2017||5k||16:49||UNH Cross Country Invitational (9/2)|
|2016||8k||27:14||UMass Dartmouth Invitational (9/17)|
|2017||5 mile||29:22||National Catholic Invitational (9/15)|