AS A FRESHMAN IN 2018:
• Saw action in all 11 games as a backup safety and on special teams.
• Totaled 12 tackles on the season, including 10 solo stops and one tackle for loss.
• Returned a blocked punt 32 yards for a touchdown at Boston College.
• Made a season-best four solo tackles against Dartmouth.
• Recorded two tackles and a fumble recovery at Harvard.
• Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Spent one postgraduate year at Cheshire Academy in Cheshire, Conn., playing for head coach David Dykeman.
• Previously played for head coach Willie Edwards at the Moses Brown School in Providence, R.I.
• Served as team captain during his senior season.
• Earned All-State honors following both his junior and senior years.
• Helped lead the team to two state championships.
• Two-time team captain in basketball, scoring over 1,000 career points and being named All-Division twice.
• Also lettered in track and field, where he was the New England champion in the 400-meter dash as a junior and set a school record in the 800-meter run.
• Son of Demosthenes and Jacqueline Argys.
• Father was a member of the soccer and track teams at Cornell.
• Has one sister (Despina).
• Majoring in Psychology.