- Appeared in 40 contests with 34 starts at second base, third base and designated hitter.
- Hit .224 with a .344 on-base percentage.
- Recorded 16 RBI, four doubles and a team-high four home runs with a .352 slugging percentage.
- Went 3-for-3 with a home run and two RBI in win vs. Nicholls (3/3).
- Hit 2-for-4 with a double and three RBI at Northeastern (3/17).
- Went 3-for-4 with three runs scored and an RBI vs. UMass (3/19).
- Hit 2-for-3 with a double and RBI vs. Bucknell (3/24).
- Batted 2-for-5 with a double and RBI at Rhode Island (4/10).
- Appeared in 26 games in the infield, starting 19.
- Recorded a .219 average.
- Tallied eight runs and 16 hits with one double and one home run.
- Ended the season with a .938 fielding percentage.
- Recorded first collegiate hit in first collegiate appearance at No. 24 Houston (2/17).
- Went 2-for-4 with an RBI vs. Valparaiso (2/24).
- Hit 2-for-4 with first career home run and two RBI at Charleston Southern (3/10).
- Went 2-for-4 with an RBI vs. Rhode Island (4/11).
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year varsity starter at The Overlake School under head coach Mike Davidson
- Served as team captain as a junior and a senior
- Named first team all-league as a junior and senior
- Team went undefeated in league play during his four years, capturing the league title all four seasons
- Hold the school single season records for stolen bases and hits
- Batted over .500 as a junior and a senior, finishing his career with a .443 average
- Qualified for National Honors Society as a senior
- Son of Kenny and Kris Dudunakis
- Has one brother (Paul) and one sister (Caroline)
- Plans to major in economics.