2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Placed eighth in the 4x100 running a 44.84 at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship (5/3-4).
- Placed 10th in the long jump (6.09m) at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/23).
- Had a season best in the long jump (6.11) at the Ocean State Invitational.
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Did not compete.
2017-18 Track & Field:
- Competed in 55m, 60m, 100m, and Long Jump for the Crusaders.
- Posted personal-best 55m (indoor) of 7.07 against UNH.
- Recorded personal-best 60m (indoor) of 7.64 at the 2017 Husky Indoor Invitational.
- Tailed a personal-best 100m (outdoor) of 12.02 at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Scored a personal-best long jump (outdoor) of 6.19m at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Recorded personal-best long jump (indoor) of 5.91m at the 2017 Husky Indoor Invitational.
Before Holy Cross:
- A four-year member of the varsity track and field team under head coach Tom Geyson.
- Competed in the Eastern Independent League for high school track and field.
- Also a two-year member of the varsity basketball team under head coach Juan Figueroa.
- Served as captain senior year.
- Was a Representative to the Board of Trustees.
- Named to the Academic High Honor Roll junior and senior year.
- Member of Student Council and the Black student Union.
- Served as a Social Action Leader and Middle School Mentor.
- Son of Ray and Deborah.
- Has two brothers (Tyler and Keith).
- Majoring in sociology.
Alloway's Best Performances:
|2018||7.07||55m (indoor)||UNH vs. Holy Cross (1/20)|
|2017||7.64||60m (indoor)||2017 Husky Indoor Invitational (12/09)|
|2018||12.01||100m (outdoor)||Holy Cross Invitational (4/21)|
|2017||5.91m||Long Jump (indoor)||2017 Husky Indoor Invitational (12/09)|
|2018||6.19m||Long Jump (outdoor)||Holy Cross Men's Meet (4/24)|