Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019)
2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Had a personal best of 19:14.65 in the 5,000 meters at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Ran a personal best of 11:07.84 to place seventh in the 3,000 meters at the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
- Finished seventh at the Black & Gold Invitational in the 5,000 meters, running a 19:34.18 (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Did not compete.
2018 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Finished 14th in the 5,000 meters, running a time of 19:21.84, at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/21).
- Placed 14th in the 3,000 meters, running an 11:20.53, at the UNH Season Opener (4/7).
- Competed in the indoor 1 mile and outdoor 3,000m and 5,000m events.
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varsity Cross Country and Track and Field teams at Convent of the Sacred Heart.
- Three-year member of the varsity Basketball team.
- Captained all three teams her senior year.
- Set school Cross Country records in the 5K.
- Selected for the FAA All-League and as a NEPSAC All-Star all four years.
- Set school Track and Field records in the 3K, 1500m, 800m, 4X800m, and DMR.
- Member of the Cum Laude Society.
- FAA Scholar Student Athlete Award.
- Ranked in the top 10% of her class at the Convent of the Sacred Heart.
- Daughter of Lawrence Jordan and Beth –Wilson Jordan.
- Father played Basketball at the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy and is a member f the Athletic Hall of Fame (Class of 1986).
- Mother played Volleyball and Track and Field at the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy (Class of 1987).
- Has two sisters Alexandra and Stephanie.
- Related to Jordan McLean (Holy Cross Class of 2019).
- Majoring in biology and Chinese.
Jordan's Top Performances:
|2019||5000 m (outdoor)||19:14.65||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||3000m (outdoor)||11:07.84||UNH Season Opener (4/6)|
|2018||1 mile (indoor)||5:57.85||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/20/18)|
|2018||3,000m (outdoor)||11:20.53||UNH Season Opener (4/7/18)|
|2018||5,000m (outdoor)||19:21.84||Holy Cross Invitational (4/21/18)|