Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Had a personal best in the 800 meters, running a 2:29.13 at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27).
- Placed 14th at the UNH Season Opener in the 800 meters, running a 2:29.97 (4/6).
- Had a personal best in the 1,500 meters, running a 5:11.08 at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Had a personal best at the UNH vs Holy Cross Meet in the 1,000 meters, running a 3:24.16 (1/19).
2018 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Had a personal best in the 400 meters, running a 1:07.68, at the UNH Season Opener (4/7).
- Placed 11th at the Black and Gold Invitational in the 800 meters, running a 2:31.12 (3/31).
2017-2018 Indoor (Freshman):
- Did not compete.
- Competed in the outdoor 400m and 800m events.
- Also a member of the 4x400m and 4x800m events.
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the varsity Cross Country and Track and Field teams at Bronxville High School.
- Received Cross Country All League honors in 2013, 2015, and 2016.
- Received Track and Field All League Award all four years.
- County Champions all four years in Cross Country and Indoor Track and Field.
- Received Classroom Leadership Award in 2016, the Triple C Award in 2017, and Certificate of Merit for 4 years of Honor Roll.
- Member of the French Club.
- Daughter of Don and Nicola.
- Majoring in political science.
Coddington's Top Performances
|2019||800m (outdoor)||2:29.13||Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (2/27)|
|2019||1500m (outdoor)||5:11.08||Black & Gold Invitational (4/29)|
|2019||1000m (indoor)||3:24.16||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19)|
|2018||400m||1:07.68||UNH Season Opener (4/7)|
|2018||800m||2:30.46||Holy Cross Invitational (4/21)|