Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2018-2019)
- Member of Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Placed sixth in the 4x400, running a 9:27.39, at the New England Outdoor Championship (5/11).
- Had a personal best in the 800 meters, running a 2:20.18, at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Had a personal best in the mile, running a 5:21.14, at the Ocean State Invitational (4/12).
- Had a personal best at the Black and Gold Invitational in the 1,500 meters, running a 5:02.49 (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Had a personal best of 3:07.86 in the 1,000 meters at the URI Tribute (2/9).
- Placed sixth at the Howlin’ Husky Invitational in the 1,000 meters, running a 3:08.12 (12/8).
2018 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed eighth in the 1,500 meters, running a 5:09.35, at the UNH Season Opener (4/7).
- Placed sixth at the Black & Gold Invitational in the 800 meters, running a 2:26.43 (3/31).
2017-2018 Indoor (Freshman):
- Placed sixth in the 800, running a 2:36.48, in a dual meet with UNH (1/20).
- Finished second in the 1,000 meters, running a 3:11.10, at the Husky Indoor Invitational (12/9).
- Competed in the indoor 800m, 1,000m and 1 mile.
- Ran the outdoor 800m and 1,500m.
- Was also a member of the 4x400m and 4x800m relay teams.
Before Holy Cross:
- A two-year member of the varsity track and field team at Haverhill High School under head coach Michael Maguire.
- Served as team captain senior year.
- Named the team's Most Valuable Performer and the MVC Champion during the 2015-2016 season.
- Also earned the team's Breakthrough Performer in 2013-2014 and the Most Valuable Field Event award in 2015-2016.
- Recorded a PR in the 1000m (3:03) and 800m (2:21).
- Set a school record in the pole vault at 8.5 feet.
- A four-year member of the varsity soccer team under head coach Fred Tarbox.
- Served as captain senior year.
- Named Defender of the Year in 2014.
- Served as the president of National Honor Society and the Latin Club and was a yearbook editor.
- Daughter of Mauro and Christine.
- Has on sister (Marlayna).
- Majoring in sociology.
Buco's Top Performances
|2019||800m (outdoor)||2:20.18||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||Mile (outdoor)||5:21.14||Ocean State Invitational (4/12)|
|2019||1500m (outdoor)||5:02.44||Black & Gold Invitational (3/29)|
|2019||1000m (indoor)||3:07.86||URI Tribute to Bill Falk (2/9)|
|2018||800m (indoor)||2:36.48||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/20)|
|2017||1000m (indoor)||3:11.10||Husky Indoor Invitational (12/9)|
|2017||1 mile (indoor)||5:30.63||Boston University Season Opener (12/2)|
|2018||800m (outdoor)||2:26.07||Ocean State Invitational (4/13)|
|2018||1500m (outdoor)||5:09.35||UNH Season Opener (4/7)|