• A member of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
AS A JUNIOR IN 2018:
• Played in all 11 games at wide receiver and on special teams.
• Caught three passes for nine yards.
• Ranked second on the team with eight kickoff returns for 135 yards, in addition to bringing back two punts for five yards.
• Completed his only pass attempt on the year for 61 yards at Harvard.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2017:
• Played in six games as a backup wide receiver and on special teams.
• Returned four punts for 17 yards and two kickoffs for 14 yards.
• Had a season-long 13-yard punt return in the Lehigh game.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2016:
• Attended the United States Naval Academy.
• Did not appear in any varsity games for the Midshipmen.
• Served as a team captain for three season.
• A three-time All-Chesmont selection and a two-time All-Area honoree.
• Garnered Pennsylvania All-State honors as a sophomore.
• A 2016 Pennsylvania East-West Game nominee, who was also a Valor Bowl participant as a senior.
• Rushed for 2,327 yards and 24 touchdowns, while throwing for 7,592 yards and 69 touchdowns.
• A member of the Student Executive Council and a state qualifier for DECA three times.
• Also lettered in track and lacrosse.
• Son of Jonathan and Angela Roberts.
• Father played football and ran track at the University of Cincinnati.
• Majoring in Economics.