Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019)
2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Had a personal best at the Holy Cross Invitational in the 1,500 meters, running a 5:08.53 (4/20).
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Did not compete.
2018 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Had a personal best in the 3,000 meter steeplechase, running a 12:05.66 and finishing sixth at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/21).
- Had a personal best in the 5,000 meters, running a 19:10.77 at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/31).
- Competed in 3,000-meter Steeplechase, 3,000 and 5,000-meter run.
- Recorded season-best time in the 3,000m Steeplechase (12:17.92) at the Stone Skyhawk Invite (4/29).
- Posted season-best time in the 3,000m (11:04.14) at the UNH April 8th Meet (4/8) and in the 5,000m (19:24.11) at the U Mass Minutemen Track and Field Invitational (4/15).
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
Before Holy Cross:
- Four-year member of the Mount Olive High School varsity cross country team under head coach Michael Behre, serving as team captain her junior and senior years.
- Team was NJSSC and sectional champions during the 2012 and 2013 seasons, and won a Group State title in 2013.
- Named First Team Daily Record All-County in 2012, 2013 and 2015.
- Earned First Team All-County honors from 2012-2015.
- Recorded a top-time of 18:41 in the 5K in 2012, setting the school’s course record on Greystone Park.
- Also a three-year member of both the varsity indoor and outdoor track teams, serving as a captain during 2015 and 2016 seasons.
- Set the indoor school record in the 4X800 to lead her team to a Group State title in the 2014-2015 season. Also set personal records in the 1,00-meter (3:07), 1,600-meter (5:19) and 3,200 meter (11:23) during that season.
- Recorded personal top times outdoors of 5:13 in the 1,600 meter and 11:04 in the 3,200-meter in 2014.
- Ranked in the top 10 percent of her class and was a member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of John and Mary Christian.
- Father played basketball for Drew University, graduating in 1985.
- Mother (class of 1985) ran for the Providence College cross country and track and field teams.
- Has two sisters (Mariah and Sara).
- Mariah is a member of the cross country and track and field teams at Marist College, and Sara runs cross country and track for Bucknell University.
- Majoring in economics.
Christian's Top Performaces
|2017||3,000m (indoor)||11:06.73||Tigers All Comers' Invitational (1/14)|
|2017||3,000m (outdoor)||11:04.14||UNH April 8th Meet (4/8)|
Black & Gold Invitational (3/31)
Holy Cross Invitational (4/21)
Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)