2019 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Placed 19th at the New England Outdoor Championship in the 4x400 in a time of 4:08.00 (5/10).
- Had a personal best of 1:01.72 in the 400 meters at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Had a season best of 2:25.51 in the 800 meters at the Black & Gold Invitational (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Finished sixth in the 4x800, running a 9:19.45, at the NEICAAA Indoor Track & Field Championships (2/1).
- Had a personal best in the 800 meters, running a 2:22.36, at the Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25).
- Finished third in the 800 meters vs. UNH, running a 2:22.76 (1/19).
2018 Outdoor (Freshman):
- Placed 14th in the 400 meters, running a 1:03.85, at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/21).
- Placed 15th at the UNH Season Opener in the 800 meters, running a time of 2:33.92 (4/7).
2017-2018 Indoor (Freshman):
- Placed third in the 800 meters, running a time of 2:27.28 vs. UNH (1/20).
- Competed in the indoor 800m and 1 mile and outdoor 400m events.
- Was also a member of the 4x400m and 4x800m relay teams.
Before Holy Cross:
- Four year member of the indoor track and two-year member of the outdoor track team at Harborfields High School under head coach Edward Digilio, serving as team captain her senior year.
- For indoor track, she was named All-League in the 1,000m (2014 and 2015), 600m (2016), 4x400m (2014 and 2016), 4x800m (2015), and All-County in the 4x800m (2015).
- For outdoor track, she earned All-League and All-Division honors in the 800m (2015 and 2016), 4x800m (2015) and 4x400m (2016).
- Helped set the record in the 4x800m and 4x400m.
- Held personal records of 1:40.4 in the 600m, 3:11.66 in the 1,000m, 1:00.66 in the 400m and 2:18.15 in the 800m.
- Also ran three seasons of varsity cross country, serving as team captain in 2016.
- Team was league champions (2014-2016).
- Named All-League (2014-2016).
- A member of Foundation Track Club under head coach Harry Penny, where the team was Regional Junior Olympic Champions ion (2014) and National Outdoor Junior Olympic Champions (2014).
- A member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Paul and Nikki Larkin.
- Has one sister, Stephanie, who is currently a member of the Bucknell rowing team.
- Majoring in philosophy.
Larkin's Top Performances:
|2019||400m (outdoor)||1:01.72||Holy Cross Invitational (4/20)|
|2019||800m (indoor)||2:22.36||Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25)|
|2018||800m (indoor)||2:25.91||Wagner Invite (1/5)|
|2018||1 mile (indoor)||5:37.84||Wagner Invite (1/5)|
|2018||400m (outdoor)||1:03.85||Holy Cross Invitational (4/21)|