Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2016-2017, 2018-2019).
200 meter dash (indoor) – 22.16 (BU Valentine Invitational, 2/9/19)
2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Placed 22nd at the New England Outdoor Championship in the 200, running a 22.26 (5/10).
- Had personal bests in the 100 (11.04) and in the 200 (22.12) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship (5/3-4).
- Placed third at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet in the 200, running a 22.56 (4/23).
- Placed fourth at the Holy Cross Invitational in the 100, running a time of 11.06 (4/20).
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Broke an indoor school record in the 200m, running a 22.16, at the BU Valentine Invitational (2/9).
- Placed 30th at the NEICAAA Indoor Championships in the 200, running a 23.01 (2/1).
- Had a personal best in the 55m of 6.72 to finish second vs. UNH (1/19).
Recorded a personal best in the 400 at the Howlin’ Husky Invitational, running a 53.79 (12/8).
- Competed in the 55, 60, 100 and 200m dashes and ran the 4x100m relay for the Crusaders.
- Recorded a new career-best time of 6.74 in the 55m (indoor) against New Hampshire.
- Posted a season-best time of 7.26 in the 60m (indoor) at the Patriot League Indoor Track & Field Championships.
- Set a new personal-best time of 11.04 in the 100m (outdoor) at the Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championships.
- Recorded a personal-best time of 22.28 in the 200m at the Boston University David Hemery Valentine Invitational.
- Competed in the 55, 60, 100 and 200-meter dashes and was a member on the 4 x 100-meter Relay team (Led the Crusaders in the 200-meter event).
- Posted season-best times in the 55-meter dash (6.83) at the UNH vs Holy Cross Meet (1/21), the 60-meter dash (7.19) at the Boston University Season Opener (12/3), the 100-meter dash (11.41) at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet (4/24) and the 200-meter dash (22.72) at the Holy Cross Men’s Meet.
- Placed sixth in the 200-meter dash (22.98) at the BU Season Opener.
- Finished third in the 4 x 100-meter Relay (43.61) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/29).
- Qualified for and finished eighth in the 4 x 100-meter Relay (43.53) in the Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championships (5/5).
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
Before Holy Cross:
- A four-year member of the track and field team at Kennett High under head coach Bernie Livingston, serving as team captain his senior year.
- Qualified for New England’s (junior and senior year), earning both the Principal and Coach’s award his senior year.
- Ranked the third best 200-meter runner in New Hampshire, setting a school record of 44.61 in the 4x100m relay.
- Posted personal best time in the 200m (23.04) and the 400m (53.3).
- Also spent one season on the varsity golf team and two years on the varsity Nordic skiing team.
- A member of the National Honor Society.
- Son of Richard and Jane Fortin.
- Has one brother (Liam).
Fortin's Top Performances
|Year||Event||Time/ Dist.||Meet (Date)|
|2019||55m (indoor)||6.72||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/19|
|2019||100m (outdoor||11.04||Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championships (5/3)|
|2019||200m (outdoor)||22.12||Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championships (5/3)|
|2018||55m||6.74||New Hampshire vs. Holy Cross (01/20)|
|2016||60m||7.19||Boston University Season Opener (12/03)|
|2018||100m||11.04||Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championships (05/04)|
|2018||200m||22.28||Boston University David Hemery Valentine Invitational (02/09)|