Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2017-2018, 2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Had a personal best in the 100 meter hurdles, running a 15.70, at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27).
- Posted a season best in the long jump (5.22m) at the Ocean State Invitational (4/12).
- Had a season best of 10.81 meters to win in the triple jump at the UNH Season Opener (4/6).
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Placed ninth in the long jump (5.09m) at the URI Tribute (2/9).
- Had a personal best in the 60 meter hurdles running a 9.39 at the Howlin Husky Invitational (12/8).
- Had a season best in the triple jump (10.35m) at the Boston University / Sharon Colyear-Danville Season Opener (12/1).
2018 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Placed ninth in the 100 meter hurdles (15.76) and eighth in the long jump (5.14m) while recording a personal best in the triple jump (10.73m) at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/21).
- Placed second in the triple jump (10.62m) at the UNH Season Opener (4/7).
2017-2018 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Placed 20th at the Patriot League Indoor Championship in the long jump (5.06m) (2/17).
- Placed third in the triple jump (10.01m) vs. UNH (1/20).
- Competed in the long and triple jump events, as well as, the 55, 60 and 100-meter hurdles.
- Record season-best heights in the long jump (5.21m) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/29) and in the triple jump (10.42m) at the 2016 Jay Carisella Track & Field Invitational (12/10).
- Posted season-best times in the 55m hurdles (9.02) at UNH vs Holy Cross (1/21) and finished sixth overall, in the 60m hurdles (9.73) at the URI Coaches Tribute Invitational and in the 100m hurdles (16.41) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/29).
Before Holy Cross:
- A five-year member of the varsity track and field team at Taunton High School under head coach Jeffrey Moore, serving as team captain during her junior and senior years.
- Named Hockmock League MVP (2016) and Hockmock League All-Star (2015 and 2016).
- Set the Hockmock League record in 2016 in the long jump with a distance of 17’12.25”.
- Named Taunton Gazette All-Star (seven times).
- Set school records in the long jump, triple jump, 100m hurdles, 55m hurdles and heptathlon.
- Holds personal records of 36’9” in the triple jump, 16.0 in the 100 m hurdles and 9.13 in the 55m hurdles.
- Competed in the long jump at Nationals.
- Also was a member of the varsity field hockey team.
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Scott and Julie.
- Her mother was a gymnast at Northeastern.
- Has one brother (Brayden) and one sister (Kaylee).
- Majoring in interdisciplinary studies.
Purtell's Top Performaces
|2019||100m H (outdoor)||15.70||Stonehill Skyhawk invitational (4/27)|
|2018||60m H (indoor)||9.39||Howlin Husky Invitational (12/8)|
|2017||Long jump||5.21m||Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/29)|
2016 Jay Carisella Track & Field Invitational (12/10)
|2017||55m H||9.02||UNH vs Holy Cross (1/21)|
|2017||60m H||9.73||URI Coaches Tribute Invitational (2/4)|
Stonehill Skyhawk Invite (4/29)