AS A JUNIOR IN 2018:
• Saw action in five games, as a backup linebacker and on special teams.
• Made two tackles on the season, with one each against Dartmouth and Georgetown.
• Also played against Boston College, Lehigh and Yale.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2017:
• Did not appear in any games.
• Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2016:
• Did not see any varsity action.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Played for head coach Jonathan Bartlett at Boston College High School in Boston, Mass.
• Earned Catholic Conference All-Star honors.
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Majoring in Mathematics.