2018 First Team All-Patriot League – outdoor (4x800 meter relay).
Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019).
2019 Outdoor (Junior):
- Placed eighth in the 4x800 (9:19.51) at the ECAC Outdoor Championships (5/11).
- Ran a personal best of 4:38.90 to place eighth in 1,500 meters while also placing seventh in the 4x800 meter relay (9:05.14) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/3).
- Won the 1,500 meters in a time of 4:42.82 at the Holy Cross Invitational (4/20).
- Had a personal best in the 3,000 meters of 10:05.30 at the Tiger Track Classic (4/5).
- Placed third at the Black & Gold Invitational in the 1,500 meters, running a 4:41.93 (3/29).
2018-2019 Indoor (Junior):
- Finished 12th in the 4x800 (9:09.25) at the ECAC Indoor Championships (3/1).
- At the Patriot League Indoor Championships, placed 12th in the mile (5:07.63), eighth in the 4x800 (9:12.19) and eighth in the distance medley relay (12:27.82) (2/16-17).
- Had a personal best in the mile, running a 5:01.37, at the Boston University David Hemery Valentine Invitational (2/8).
- Finished eighth in the mile, running a 5:05.80, at the NEICAAA Indoor Championships (2/1).
2018 Outdoor (Sophomore):
- Placed 13th in the 4x800 (9:10.65) at the ECAC Outdoor Championships (5/12).
- Earned All-Patriot League first team honors with victory in the 4x800 meter relay, running a time of 8:52.46 at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/4).
- Also placed 17th in the 1,500 meters (4:44.73) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championships (5/4).
2017-2018 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Finished eighth at the Patriot League Indoor Championships in the distance medley relay, running a 12:23.78 (2/17).
- Placed seventh in the 4x800 in a time of 9:20.34 at the NEICAAA Indoor Track & Field Championships (2/2).
- Competed in the indoor 1,000m and 1 mile and outdoor 800m, 1,500m and 3,000m events.
- Member of the 4x400m and 4x800m relay teams.
- Competed in the 800, 1,000, 1,500-meter runs, as well as, the 4,000-meter Distance Medley, 4 x 400 and 4 x 800-meter Relays, and 1 mile races.
- 800m – 2:18.07 (NEICAAA Indoor Track and Field Championships 2/24)
- 1,000m – 3:03.19 (John Thomas Terrier Invitational 1/27)
- 1,500m – 5:01.00 (Tiger Track Classic 4/7)
- 1 mile - 5:29.10 (35th Yale Collegiate Invitational 1/14)
- 4,000 Distance Medley – 12:15.79 (placed sixth at Patriot League Indoor Track and Field Championship 2/10)
- 4 x 400m Relay – 4:05.58 (John Thomas Terrier Invitational 1/27)
- 4 x 800m Relay – 8:54.61 (placed third)
- Qualified for the Patriot League Indoor Track & Field Championships (2/17) for the 4 x 800m Relay (8:54.61) and 4,000-meter Distance Medley (12:15.79).
- Competed in the NEICAAA Indoor Track and Field Championships (2/24) for the 4 x 800-meter Relay (9:23.86).
- Also at the NEICAAA, McArdle posted a personal record for the 800-meter run with a time of 2:18.07 and finished in 13th place.
- Competed in the IC4A/Eastern College Athletic Conference Division I Indoor Track & Field Championships (3/3) for the 4 x 800-meter Relay (9:18.92).
- Named to Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2016, 2017, 2018).
- Placed 42nd at the Patriot League Championships, running a 6K time of 23:16.7 (10/27).
- Was 97th at the NCAA Northeast Region Championships, posting a 6K time of 23:39.3 (11/9).
- Finished 215th at the Paul Short Gold, running a 6K time of 22:58.6 (9/29).
- Placed 12th at the UNH XC Invitational, running a 5K time of 18:51.4 (9/1).
2016 Cross Country:
- Posted season-best 5k time and finish at the Nassaney Invitational on Sept. 10 with a time of 18:41
- Also ran the 5k in 19:31 versus New Hampshire and Providence, 19:25 at the National Catholic Championship, 19:37 at the New England Championship and 20:48 at the ECAC Championship
- Ran the 6k in 22:54 at the Paul Short Invitational and 23:47.6 at the Patriot League Championship
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
Before Holy Cross:
- Ran four years of varsity cross country and indoor/outdoor track and field at Glastonbury High School under head coach Brian Collins
- Captained her cross country team her sophomore, junior and senior years
- Captained her indoor/outdoor track and field teams during her junior and senior years
- Cross country team was Central Connecticut Conference Champions in 2012 and 2015 and Class LL Champions in 2013 and 2014
- Earned Student-Athlete of the Month recognition in 2015, as well as the Hartwell Award in 2015 and the Carl Peterson Award in 2014
- Named All-State for cross country in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 and earned All New-England accolades in 2014
- For indoor track, was named All-State in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and All-New England in 2016. Also was named to the Hartford Courant All-Courant and All-Area teams
- Recorded personal best times in the 1,600-meter (5:19), 3,200-meter (11:38), 1,000-meter (3:07) and 800-meter (2:17)
- For outdoor track, her team was co-conference champions in 2013 and 2014, before claiming the conference title in the 2015 and 2016 seasons
- Recorded personal best times of 5:11 in the 1,600-meter, 11:18 in the 3,200-meter and 2:14 in the 800-meter
- Named All-State for outdoor track and field in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and All-New England in 2015 and 2016, as well as receiving Academic All-State recognition
- Member of the National Honor Society in 2015
- Two-year member of the Foreign Language Honor Society
- Daughter of John and Melissa McArdle
- Has one brother (John) and one sister (Stefanie)
- Stefanie runs indoor and outdoor track and field at Holy Cross, class of 2018
- Has not yet declared a major
Benoit's Top Performances
|2016||5k||18:41||Nassaney Invitational (9/10)|
|2018||800m (outdoor)||2:16.64||Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/28)|
|2017||1,000m (indoor)||3:03.19||John Thomas Terrier Invitational (1/27)|
|2018||1,500m (outdoor)||4:44.73||Patriot League Championships (5/4)|
|2018||1 mile (indoor)||5:20.98||John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/26)|
|2019||1500m (outdoor)||4:38.90||Patriot League Outdoor Track & Field Championships (5/3)|
|2019||3000m (outdoor)||10:05.30||Tiger Track Classic (4/5)|
|2019||Mile (indoor)||5:01.37||Boston University Valentine Invitational (2/9)|
|2019||1000m (indoor)||2:58.39||Boston University John Thomas Terrier Classic (1/25)|